Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Donkey's Ass

A friend has been pestering me for about a year that I should write a humor-only blog. This is primarily because every time I speak to him over the phone, he finds himself laughing, guffawing, rofling etc. I have tried to explain away my impact as his low standards for humor and general good nature.

However, this resulted in him sending me 15 blog links everyday, asking me to read them. In the process, the unwritten text always said (or so I felt) "You... you could do better"

So, it is with this enormous expectation hanging over my head that I have started this blog. I am determined to write a funny blog, but not as determined as not having to read 15 irrelevant not-so-funny blog posts everyday.

There you go.

Here is my first funny for the day.

My friends are extremely disappointed. This primarily means that they have been dis-appointed. Which means... fired! ha ha ha...

shuddering already?

there is lots more to come.

PS: The post is called Doneky's Ass because that is where the Doneky's tail begins.

2 comments:

Zesty oranges and winter afternoons said...

How do you know a donkeys tail does not wag? Would you rather not have a twist in your tale? Like a pigs, say? :-)) Good blog.

Saleem said...

good blog macha....u really are a funny guy...Go On..wag that tail i say !!!